Blooming Horizons is one of the fastest growing ABA therapy providers in treatment of Autism.
Who are we?
We are a team of an ABA parent and a BCBA. As someone who lives, breathes, sleeps ABA in both personal and professional life, we understand the world of Autism, and the very need of everyone with autism. Our mission as a team is to provide you and your family with the best research-based services that is personalized to cater the needs of our clients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Every child is different and unique in their own special way. Each child’s developmental milestones may vary. Most young children with ASD may:
- Do not turn to the voice of their parents
- Do not respond to his/her name
- Do not maintain eye contact
- May not have any babbling
- Express their wants and needs using point, gestures, facial expressions.
- Shows repetitive behaviors like rocking back and forth, spinning, flapping hands, lining toysRepeating words and phrases, also known as echolalia
If your child shows early signs, the next step is to talk to someone for advice. The formal autism evaluation is usually done by a trained developmental pediatrician, child psychologist, neurologists, including neuropsychologists.
Autism spectrum disorder is a developmental disability with core deficits in the communication /language and social skills with restrictive, repetitive patterns of behavior. Children with autism mayhave difficulty developing language and communication skills. They may require help understanding others and expressing themselves to others.
Career @ Blooming Horizons
JOIN OUR TEAM
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive pay
- Mileage reimbursement
- Ongoing trainings
- Continuing Education Credits
- Conferences/workshops reimbursements
Things you need to know
- Call us at +1-917-801-7015